Refunds may be granted on a directional basis if the Software repeatedly fails to operate or cannot be installed, provided that every reasonable means to correct the issue has been applied. In such cases, the licensee should open a ticket to notify the customer service of EVO Tool about the issue and should provide the necessary details to ensure that some possible means to solve the problem have been exhausted. Refund requests will only be processed within 14 days of purchase.
- Under the terms of our Refund Policy, you can be entitled to a full refund within 14 days of the date of purchase, unless the reasons you give contradict the terms of the Refund Policy.
- After this period, refund request can not be accepted.
- Refund can only apply to primary (first) EVO Tool subscriptions.
- Subscriber can only claim the refund once. The duplicate claim for refund is not justified.
No refund will be given to EVO Tool customers if the reasons for the refund are completely outside our control. These are the following:
- The target computer no longer has Internet access.
- The customer does not follow the installation guidelines provided by our customer service.
- The customer does not have administrator privileges on the target computer.
- If the customer expected to use EVO Tool on more than one target device when he or she purchased only one subscription.
- In many cases, the failure of the process (related to enhanced features) is caused by the hardware of the phone, not its software. We cannot fix hardware errors, we provide solutions for software errors, so there is no justification for a refund claim in these cases.
Environmental dependence of device manufacturers
- In case of major changes in the software or hardware of the Mobile device manufacturer, EVO Tool cannot guarantee that the features will remain operational, and it shall not be liable for any damages resulting from partial or total loss of compatibility.
- EVONDT is not obliged to provide compatibility updates for beta versions of Mobile Device manufacturers and is not expected to provide technical support to users who install beta software. However, we usually quickly update our software and our technical support team welcomes reports from users.